Mental Health and WellbeingBack to News
Spot the Signs and Emotional Wellbeing bitesize videos for parents/carers and families
Our bitesize mental health and emotional wellbeing videos have been created especially for parents/carers and families to improve understanding and gain confidence in talking about mental health and emotions with children and young people.
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Emotional Wellbeing and Coping Strategies
If you’re a parent/carer or other family member of a child or young person looking to learn more about how you can support them with their mental health, you can watch these videos via the link below:
About the campaign
Spot the Signs & Emotional Wellbeing is a fully-funded programme offering training and workshops to children and young people (CYP), CYP’s parents/carers and professionals working with CYP.
The programme provides psychoeducation, emotional resilience and signposting support to empower young people and the adults around them to feel confident enough to manage their mental and emotional health.
How it helps
- Signposts young people to mental health support in Hertfordshire, with information on the website and a Signposting Guide you can download & print.
- Encourages peer and familial support through mental health workshops
- Empowers young people to take manage and control of their mental health
- Offers a selection of free-of-charge training/workshop sessions including, mental health awareness, parental support, adolescent development, self-help strategies and a 4-hour suicide awareness training to professionals working with young people
Further information can be found here: https://www.hertsmindnetwork.org/