"How to" guides
Feeling nervous about applying for jobs and attending interviews? Don't worry, that is totally normal. Have a watch and a read of the links below so give you some hints and tips on helping you relax and show yourself off in the best possible light when you apply for a job.
Everything is covered from writing your CV, to successfully navigating your way through an online interview. These guides are put together by industry experts that specialise in recruitment so learn the tips of the trade to boost your chances of success.
- How to write a CV
- How to write a covering letter to supprt your job application
- How to make a good first impression
- Improve your interview technique
- Top tips for online interviews
- How to promote yourself on social media
- Why volunteering is important
- Getting Assessment Centre ready